Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver


First, we would go out in the world and resume living our life the way we had before the diagnosis. Second, I would find a new way to communicate with my mother. Third, I would identify each problem that comes with the disease and tackle it head on...
To start, I am a curious person. So, when I want to know more about something I really dig in. Take it apart and put it back together.

I'm fortunate in two ways. I picked great parents, and God and my parents blessed me with an ability to read fast, and absorb information.

My brain is wired to view everything as a system. This allows me to see all the parts when I encounter something new, or when I am trying to figure things out.

Read this article on the Alzheimer's Reading Room

No comments:

Post a Comment