Friday, May 21, 2010

Louis Gray --People I Follow and Recommend



I am an old guy. When I started the Alzheimer's Reading Room I did not know anything about search engines and social media. I received all kinds of tips by reading the articles on louisgrey.com

In November, 2008, I had 300 readers and 1,000 page views for the month. Thanks in part to Louis, during April, 2010 I had 26,000 visitors and 85,000 page views (Google Analytics).

Louis is worth following via email or RSS. Rated Five Stars by me.

From Louis Gray...

I write LouisGray.com without a hidden agenda. In the years of writing the blog, I've enjoyed learning and listening to some of the thought leaders in the world of tech, and have, at times, been surprised to how much they are listening back. I've had a unique opportunity to help provide direct feedback to companies, from the very largest, to the very smallest, using my blog as a megaphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment